YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary list, and more details are provided on our website. All the important information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme provides below so please read our article till the end.
What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been issued for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, through which they will be given Rs.75,000/- as a pension. this scheme is only available to the residents of Andhra Pradesh. You can also apply YSR Cheyutha Scheme online.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.18,750/- is provided to women whose age is 45 – 60 and who belong to SC/ST/BC. This is a small step of Government to help women. you can also check more information on the official website which will be given below here.
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- A Person will be given Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments through this scheme.
- This Scheme is Specially for women.
- Every year Rs.19,000/- will be given to women in the age group of 45-60 by the state government.
- Applying to this is very easy and absolutely free.
- Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Please check from the below points that are you eligible for this scheme:-
- Your age must be 45 to 60 years.
- If there is a government job in your family, then you cannot apply.
- Even if you have more than 3 acres of land, you cannot apply for this scheme.
- The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income of Rs.12,000/-.
- You must have a permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh.
- Only women can apply.
- Only those women who belong to SC/ST/BC category can apply.
- Even if you have a 4 wheeler vehicle, you cannot apply for this scheme.
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- Go to the official website here:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- click on “Apply Now” on the home page.
- the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form exactly right, like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
- After filling in the details, you will have to provide all the documents.
- click on submit and your application will be completed.
How to check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the home page “Search Now“.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, the district-wise list will open in front of you.
- You have to select your district and click on it.
- After that, the list of your district will be open, in that you have to search your name.
- After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To check the Beneficiary List, you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on the option of “Dashboard”.
- After clicking, on the next page, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary List”.
- After that, you have to select your district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
- Your beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can check your name on your list.
FAQs Related To YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Q. What is the age limit to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Ans. your age must be 45 to 60 years.
Q. Who can apply for this scheme?
Ans. Only women from Andhra Pradesh.
Q. Is there any fee to be paid to apply for this scheme?
Ans. No, you will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply for this scheme.
Q. What are the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Ans. Under this scheme, women will be given Rs.75,000/- in 4 installments.
Q. Can residents of other states apply to this portal?
Ans. No, only permanent residents of level Andhra Pradesh can apply on this portal.